Cyber Security - Is Your New Virtual Environment Safe?
Cyber criminals are taking advantage of vulnerabilities created by the new work from home environment. Our team of cyber experts wants to provide you with strategies to enhance your organization's front-line of defense (your employees) and protect your business from cyber threats. Watch the webinar above as our panelists discuss:
- The current state of cyber security, including threats that are new or have become exasperated by the global health and economic crisis.
- The impacts this situation is having on cyber insurance.
- What you should be doing right now to protect your employees and business from cyber threats.
- What you should do if you experience a breach.
- What to expect for the future, including what to plan for as we come out of this event.
Cyber Risk Management Resources
CONTACT THE PRESENTERS
We'd like to thank our guest panelists Jeromy Shrum and Roger Grimes for sharing their insight! Please reach out to them using the contact information below to inquire about their firms' services.
For more risk management solutions tailored to your organization, reach out to your BKS Advisor or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERESTED IN MORE BKS WEBINARS?
Check out our events page for details on upcoming webinars and view past webinars on-demand.