Let's Talk About It: How Leaders Can Encourage Mental Health Conversations at Work
It's critical for the health of your team and the health of your company to have a safe, open environment for people to discuss mental health in the workplace. This doesn't have to be a daunting process, but it does require courage and some vulnerability. Watch our webinar replay to learn how you can empower individuals to share how they're doing in an honest and candid way.
What is Project Helping?
- Learn More About Project Helping
- Empower Yourself Through Storytelling
- Find a Volunteer Experience
- Learn More About the KyndHub
What are the Takeaways?
- Empowers employees to help colleagues in the workplace
- Increases knowledge and understanding of mental health
- Significantly increases morale within your organization, which reduces absenteeism and presenteeism
- Makes up for hidden lost earnings and reduces turnover
CONTACT THE PRESENTERS
We'd like to thank our friend, Kat Atwell, for sharing her insight. To learn more about Project Helping and their mental health support services, contact Kat here.
For more employee benefits and wellness resources solutions tailored to your organization, reach out to your BKS Advisor or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERESTED IN MORE BKS WEBINARS?
Watch our previous mental health webinar "Is This More Than Having a Rough Day?" on-demand.
Check out our events page to see what's coming up next in our "Insight Beyond Insurance" series.