How M&A Professionals Have Helped Businesses
Survive Through & Thrive In Uncertain Times
The M&A industry provides more than just access to capital, it provides opportunity. Watch our panel discussion with different members of the M&A community for insight into how they have helped companies survive the turbulence of COVID-19 and positioned them to thrive moving forward.
To view full transcript, click here
CONTACT THE PRESENTERS
We'd like to thank our partners at CFO Alliance for orchestrating this panel discussion and all of our panelists for sharing their insight! To learn more about our guest speakers and their firms, visit their websites below.
- Brooke Evans, CEO, CFO Alliance
- David Friedman, Managing Director, Warwick Capital Group
- Jay Greyson, Partner, Supply Chain Equity Partners
- Ryan Cortner, Partner, Clearwell Group
- Michael Johnson, Managing Director Investment Banking, Skyway Capital Markets
For more risk management solutions tailored to your organization, reach out to your BKS Commercial Risk Advisor or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERESTED IN FUTURE BKS WEBINARS?
Check out our events page to see what's coming up next in our "Insight Beyond Insurance" series.