Beyond Lockdown: Employer Considerations for
Returning to Work Amid COVID-19
Many state and local governments are reducing the restrictions of safer at home lockdown regulations in accordance with Federal Phasing Guidelines. Just when employers have learned to navigate FFCRA, CARES, PPP, etc., we now must plan for safe and compliant return to work policies and practices.
Watch our webinar replay to learn:
- The Executive Orders and phased reopening of the economy
- Best Practices for transitioning employees back into the workplace
- Workplace safety and ADA, OSHA/CDC considerations
- Preparing for COVID-19 exposure in the workplace
- Continued compliance with the FFCRA
- Dealing with Difficult Employees
CONTACT THE PRESENTERS
For more risk management solutions tailored to your organization, reach out to your BKS Advisor or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERESTED IN MORE BKS WEBINARS?
Check out our events page for details on upcoming webinars and view past webinars on-demand.